The right siding can boost the look of your house. Vinyl siding is a popular choice to update the look of your home. Exterior siding establishes the style and tone of your home, so you want to make sure that it is installed and maintained properly. The benefits of traditional vinyl siding are as follows:
- Low-maintenance care – Our home siding products are virtually maintenance free, so you can simply rinse off any dirt or dust with a garden hose instead of having to repaint your home every few years.
- Improved energy efficiency – Because our vinyl siding is insulated, your home will retain heat in the winter and stay cool in the summer, thereby putting less stress on your HVAC unit and potentially lowering your energy bills.
- Exceptional durability – Not only are our siding products impact- and dent-resistant to protect your home from accidental contact, but they are also manufactured to withstand damage from hail, rain, and hurricane-force winds.
With so many home improvement projects on the market today, it can be difficult to know which one to tackle first. Since they can’t talk, it can be difficult to know when they need repair or even complete replacements. Fortunately, they give signs when something is not right. Here are some important reasons why you should consider replacing your windows:
- Save on Heating and Cooling Bills
If your energy bills keep soaring each month, then installing new, energy-efficient replacement windows from A Cut Above Exteriors may just be the remedy. Old or cracked windows can lose up to 40 % of heating energy in winter, and lose up to 50% cooling energy in summer.
- Boost the Soundproofing Quality of Your Home
Outdoor noises can often interrupt indoor experiences. If you’d like a quieter and more comfy home interior, then replacing your old failing windows can greatly dampen any exterior noise.
- Refresh Your Home’s Appeal
Replacing your windows can literally redefine the look of your home, in and out. We offer a wide array window styles and colors, and we’ll work with you to select the perfect fit for your home’s design.
- Protect Indoor Furnishings
If you’re looking to protect your furniture, carpet, curtains, and electronics from the sun’s damaging UV rays, then you should consider replacing your windows. Our windows come with Low-E (low-emissivity) glass coatings, which reflect UV rays away from your home.
- Increase Your Home Value
New windows will increase the resale value of your home; more so if they come with the many features and benefits that come with Brauser Roofing Windows and Siding’s professional installation.